Sunday, August 17, 2008

Too Young for Makeup?

I was doing one of a bajillion things yesterday when Aubrey comes up looking like this with her underwear and pajamas at her ankles:
Photobucket
My first thought was "OH NO! She painted herself in her poo!" Maybe the shock factor was good in her defense because once I found out it wasn't, I was SO relieved.

Downstairs this is what I found:
Photobucket

And this is what took the brunt of the beauty session:
Photobucket

I don't wear eye shadow all that often anyway but I was counting on this lasting years and years (I think it already has!).

She really didn't do too bad of a job if she was a makeup artist on a show and needed to fabricate a black eye! ;)

3 comments:

debbie said...

That is a beautiful black eye! I would love to have a hidden camera to see Aubrey applying the make up.

Kimberly said...

I think she gets it from me! =p

Derek said...

Yeah, Aubrey should do makeup for broadway plays. She could become a world-famous artist!