Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Today was TOTALLY the best of times!

We had our first ACCIDENT FREE day! I think I should make a sign like all the Costcos have with the number of accident free days they have (always kind of freaks me out when the number is low). Aubrey is a total potty-training champ and I am so proud of her! She even told me when I was going to go into a store that she had to go and went in the icky, yucky, nasty public restroom! No fishing today! Kyle was easy but this girl is SUPER DUPER easy.

As far as Olivia goes, she shows almost NO interest whatsoever so I am lying low on that one and just enjoying Aubrey's success! Ah the small joys of motherhood! =)

5 comments:

Janell said...

Yippee!! An accident free day is SO something to celebrate!

debbie said...

Yay! May you have many more accident-free days!

Derek said...

Good to have one day at least. When we have kids you can use your jedi potty training on them too, okay?

Kimberly said...

LOL--how did you know I was using the jedi method?

Derek said...

(Said in a jedi manner)...you want to potty train our kids.

Can you tell we watched Star Wars recently?