Thursday, May 22, 2008

Silly Gator...pools are for warm weather!

I know, I know. We live in the northern part of the country and therefore should expect snow any month of the year. But last week's weather REALLY got me hoping that I wouldn't see the snow fly again until oh...I dunno....at least the end of August. BUT this is what greeted me this morning:

Photobucket
Photobucket

PURE SLUSH in that there water!! UGH!

Compare those to last week's pool time:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

The weather here is "almost" as moody as me on a diet!

2 comments:

Janell said...

Wow - you have been very busy!! I can so empathize with being sick of having a stomach as a bed buddy - I want mine gone!! I long for the day when I finally don't look like I am x months prego!!! The garden looks like a lot of fun and I can't believe the snow!!! It's fun to spring clean (at least it is nice when it is done!) so congrats on all you are doing.

debbie said...

Brrr!!!!!! That makes me cold! But what a cute pool!