Monday, May 26, 2008

Happy 90th Birthday, Grandma!

Photobucket
WOW!! Can you believe 90 years? My dear, sweet Grandma turned another year older but her sense of humor hasn't aged at all. Our family reunion this year was a celebration of this wonderful woman! Born in 1918, she's definitely seen many changes in her life--and what a life she has lived! I LOVE to hear the stories from her childhood. I only wish I had half as many interesting ones from my life to share with my posterity. I LOVE YOU GRANDMA!

Our family with Grandma:
Photobucket

Grandma and her newest great grandbaby (Tyler):
Photobucket

2 comments:

debbie said...

Grandma truly is amazing! I feel blessed to have had her in my life. She is wonderful!

Janell said...

I am SO SAD we weren't able to make this party. Grandma is awesome - love her tons. Sounds like it was a lot of fun!!