Monday, May 26, 2008

Meeting Tyler

We were so excited to have Debbie, Darrell, and little Tyler come visit us this weekend. Tyler is one of the best babies I've seen (what does that say about mine???)! He is SO sweet and the kids just loved him! There is absolutely nothing as precious as a newborn! And this one even smiles! MELTED my heart!

Kyle and Tyler:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Aubrey and Tyler:
Photobucket
Photobucket
(notice the burp rag over her shoulder--she put it there--a natural mom for sure!)
Photobucket

Olivia and Tyler:
Photobucket
Photobucket

3 comments:

debbie said...

Those are such great pictures! I'll have to print them since I didn't get any pictures myself of Tyler and the kids. What a fun weekend we had! We can't wait to see you all this weekend!

Kimberly said...

I'll get you copies of them when I send them in! LOVE that baby boy of yours! Can't wait to see you again. Aubs was asking where baby Ty was this morning. =)

Janell said...

How cute!!! I am so glad you all were able to get together!!