Sunday, October 12, 2008

Oh, The snow came down and the e-elk came out...

The snow came down and the e-elk came out, the snow came down and the e-elk came out, and all of us stood in awe!

On Friday, Sage and I were going out to the house to do somethings and about a mile from our house, all of a sudden this huge herd of elk (3-400 head) crossed right in front of us. It was such an amazing sight and we could hardly believe our eyes. My camera on my phone wouldn't show a things so luckily, a friend of our friend, took these pictures.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And my favorite (not too clear because of the falling snow)..."Da Da":

Photobucket

3 comments:

Tansy said...

WOW! I love watching elk and am jealous you got to see so many! Not too jealous of the cold though . . .

debbie said...

Wow! If only it was legal to get a rack off of one of those elk. Now that would be cool!

Kimberly said...

I won't tell if you don't!

Sorry the pics are all messed up!