Friday, October 10, 2008

It's Beginning to Look a lot Like..............

CHRISTMAS?!?!!!! Look at the beautiful sight we woke up to this morning....the temperature is another story but the snow is so pretty!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And my favorite---my little stair steps!

Photobucket

Kyle immediately said we needed to get our snow things on and go play. But with a 14 degree windchill, I don't think so today! They were excited and I just loved how they all "lined up" to look out!

Let it snow! Let it snow! Let it snow!

3 comments:

Janell said...

No. Way. I just can't believe this - doesn't it seem a bit .... early????? First snow is always so exciting - have fun!

debbie said...

I love the first snow fall of the season! We may see some snow tomorrow here. I love the stair steppin' kids. So cute!

Derek said...

Wow, we might be bothered by snow tomorrow night for the BYU football game. The first 3 games we have had to worry about sunburns and now we might have snow.