Tuesday, September 23, 2008

A Month of Many Firsts

The month of September has been a time of many "firsts" for us. Of course, of highest importance was our first decent offer on our house which ultimately will lead to our first home sale! WOOT WOOT!
Photobucket
Another first was Kyle starting Hand 'n Hand Preschool at the local Lutheran church. His teachers are Miss Allison and Miss Renee and he loves it! He goes Monday, Wednesday, and Friday for two hours in the afternoon.
Photobucket

Both girls also started their first year of dance--tiny tots tap and ballet. TOO cute!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
We weren't planning on starting Olivia this year but when we went to Aubrey's first class and Olivia was doing everything the other girls were, she was invited to join. and since Olivia is so little still, I had to order her leotard on the internet which just arrived but last week she didn't have it hence the "unprofessional" attire. =)
Photobucket
Aubrey does so very well and her teacher says she has great skills. If she were 3, she would be moving up to the next class. I LOVE my little tap ballerinas!

Kyle also started tumbling. Now he can use all his tumbling energy in class and spare the poor couches! LOL! I know I am a proud mommy and sound a bit too braggish but I promise the teacher is very pleased with his skills as well!

Photobucket
Photobucket

And this past Saturday, Sage and I were able to go up into the mountains (just the two of us) and cut some firewood for this winter (our rental has two fireplaces). It was a lot of fun! It's been awhile since we've been alone doing something enjoyable like this and I thoroughly enjoyed it!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


We have been blessed beyond imaginable measure!! My heart is continuously full and grateful for the grace and love we are being showered with.

5 comments:

debbie said...

I think your kids are super fantastic too! We can't wait to see you this weekend!

Amy said...

Kimberly,
I'm so excited for you that you sold your house! Yippeeeee! Here's to a new adventure. Congrats. How cute that your girls are taking dance together.

Katie and Dennis said...

I can certainly feel your excitement! I am SO happy for you! Cute dancers and gymnist too.

e.brooke said...

I love your pictures and your endlessly addicting sense of humor!

Derek said...

The kids were cute with their outfits! It was fun to be home for a couple of days.