Monday, September 8, 2008

Crazy Cousins!

We were lucky to have Debbie and Tyler spend a week with us. Kyle, Aubrey and Olivia love Baby Tyler (Tywer) and Aunt Debbie (Dibbie) (Aubrey's pronunciations).

Kyle and Tyler

Photobucket

Aubrey, Olivia, and Kyle EXTRA happy to be with Tyler

Photobucket

All eight cousins together

Photobucket

I feel so blessed that my children are able to be part of their cousins' lives. They are all such good examples to them and they love their cousins dearly!

3 comments:

debbie said...

We loved being there with you! Poor Tyler is probably bored out of his mind in this quiet house. I love, love, LOVE the picture of Kyle and Tyler. So cute!

Derek said...

Wow, are all of the kids saying "cheese" in the picture with all of them on the couch or are some of them crying? I can't zoom in enough to see.

Derek said...

In the first picture of Kyle and Tyler, Kyle (don't take this the wrong way) kind of looks like Calvin from "Calvin and Hobbes". I'll have to find the exact Calvin picture that I am thinking of when I am up there.