Monday, December 15, 2008

Well, I made another attempt this year at getting the kids to all look at me (at the same time) for a Christmas picture. I thought for sure this year would be much easier than last since they are older. It still proved to be quite a challenge. I guess at least this year we didn't have Olivia falling off a chair.

Instead, she kept looking at Kyle.
Photobucket

Or they were super cheesy.
Photobucket

But I think this one will do! At least they are all looking forward and smiling!
Photobucket

And for memories sake.....here's last year.

Now you see her.
Photobucket


Now you don't.
Photobucket

And the one we chose for our Christmas cards:
Photobucket

Indeed, it can be said.....what a difference a year makes!

4 comments:

Katie and Dennis said...

Ahh, well said. I probably spend too much time thinking about how old will so and so be when so and so is such and such. I should be enjoying the here and now more. Your kids are simply adoreable! At least no one is picking their nose! (See my latest blog.)

debbie said...

I love the pictures from last year with Olivia falling off. I just keep smiling! I can't believe how grown up the kids look from last year to this year!

Derek said...

I love the Olivia before and after picture! I don't remember that from last year.

Amy said...

Cute pictures! Sometimes my favorite pictures are when they aren't smiling - just looking with their cute little full-of-wonder chubby faces. Candid is awesome. That last one from this year is perfect! You're kids are beautiful. It's fun to see the resemblance to Laura. You can tell their cousins.