Wednesday, December 10, 2008

December already?

Wow--how time flies when you don't spend everyday on the internet....well, not really, I think it's the other way around but we'll just pretend.

Update on the Hawleys isn't all that involved. I guess of note is that Sage's hours have been cut at work. Not having been layed off is a huge blessing as there has been talk of that. He is working extra time at an autobody shop and I have been doing some work for my parents to make up for lost wages. It makes for crazy times but so far we're making it work.

A cute side note about this......the other day Aubrey asked where Sage was. I told her he was at work and she asked me why. I told her cuz that's what he has to do. And she said, "I don't see him anymore." Break your heart or make ya laugh or a little of both. I think it broke Sage's heart because he took the next day off at the autobody shop and it was nice to have him home.

We've got our Christmas tree up and presents under the tree so we are ready for Christmas. Kyle is excited this year and that is fun....except he seems to change what he wants everyday...or add to his list. The other day he told me he wants a robe and slippers. Little does he know that this Santa and Mrs. Claus have their shopping done but we'll let him experience the childhood joys of wishing and waiting. Should be a fun year!

3 comments:

debbie said...

Awww! I can't wait to see those nippers. They're so dang cute! And yay for not being layed/laid off (whatever it is) and for being able to work at the auto body shop!

Derek said...

If she doesn't see Sage enough, then she probably doesn't remember who we are... sad for us

Janell said...

Oh if only santa and Mrs Claus had started their shopping over here .....