Friday, December 19, 2008

Here Comes Santa Claus!

Last night at our ward Christmas Party, the most favorite of all guests made his grand appearance. Kyle has been so excited to see him and kept asking me all week if we'd forgotten to go to dinner at the church. None of the kiddos were afraid which shocked me about the girls but it was a fun night!

Kyle telling Santa he wants a horse trailer and little horses to go with it.

Photobucket

Aubrey just listened intently.

Photobucket

And Olivia was just happy to be there!

Photobucket

4 comments:

Derek said...

The girls have red shirts on and Kyle's wearing army green.

debbie said...

Such a fun age!

At Home! said...

Fun to see your beautiful family. Wow! I miss a month or two and they are all grown! I saw some of the Christmas photos on Debbie's blog too. So cute!

debbie said...

Hi! I am Katie Hansen's niece. My mom and I would like to let Katie, Dennis and their family know how much they are loved at this time. You are invited to participate in a "Love Train." Please see my blog for details. Thanks!