Thursday, September 13, 2007

Kyle Sage

Hi! My name is Kyle. I am 3 1/2 years old. I am the best big brother ever. I help take care of my sisters and am a big helper for my mommy!

I am so excited to start preschool. My teacher is Mrs. Bartlome. I will go Tuesday through Friday mornings from 10-10:45. I may even get to ride the bus if mom decides she wants me to be that big yet although she is kind of having a hard time thinking of me going to school at all.

Here are a few pics of me:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

1 comment:

debbie said...

Darrell wants to know if Kyle will really only attend pre-school for 45 minutes a day. He says that's not enough time to eat graham crackers, drink Kool-aid and throw toys. Please explain. Darrell's dying to know!